Do I need to be a member to join these programmes?
No, you don’t need to be a member to join these programmes. But by being an OhanaJo Online Member gives you tremendous discounts and privileges.
What is the difference between OhanaJo Online v OhanaJo Academy?
- Access to all Live Stream Classes (More than 70 New Classes, Every Month)
- Access to all REPLAY Classes on demand
- Access to Bonus Content On The Go across both OhanaJo Yogi and OhanaJo Soul
- Transform your life through powerful transformational programmes that go deeper
- They are primarily driven by a lead facilitator where they could be either Live Streamed Classes or On Demand Learn at your own pace Pre-recorded programmes curated through a series of videos, audio guidance or meditations, workbooks, visuals, PDFs, Powerpoints, Quizzes or Interactive Journalling or homework to be done in your own time
- These are paid online programmes or masterclasses that are not a part of the monthly subscription of OhanaJo Online
- They can be done across 1 Day, 3 Days, 5 Days, 7 Days and right through to 30 Days programmes
What are the payment methods?
You can pay directly from your preferred Credit Card.
How do I get the discounts or promotions?
Right now, all OhanaJo Online Members gets discounts on all OhanaJo Academy Programmes. Please contact us on +6017 696 8895 or download the discount codes in our email newsletter which we will send on each of the new and upcoming programmes. Do check your junk box from time to time in case it has gone in there.
Is there a scholarship scheme?
OhanaJo Academy is open to providing part and full scholarships if you feel that the cost of the course is going to be a challenge. All you need to do is to Whatsapp us at +6017 6968 895 on your reason as to why you think you deserve the scholarship and we will provide limited places from time to time.
Is there an instalment scheme?
We don’t provide instalment plans but you can contact us on +6017 696 8895 if you feel it necessary to ask us and we can be open to providing limited instalment plans for some of the programmes.
How do I contact you for further questions:
Kindly Whatsapp us at +6017 696 8895 should you have any queries and please allow 24-48 hours for us to reply to you, or you could email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.